Hereford House

The three townhouses  of Nos. 24, 25, 26 Hereford Square were constructed in 1846 by Thomas Holmes to the design of John Blore in the Italian style of architecture, but were bombed in WWII.

Hereford Square Restoration LLP and AndArchitects have restored the end of terrace, replicating the original three townhouses that formed the north end of a grand palatial composition. This fronts onto the west side of the Square with each property including six bedrooms, cinema room, two reception rooms and an open plan kitchen-dining space.